CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PolicyScheduling
As always, please schedule an appointment by calling (734) 344-4567 or by requesting an appointment on our website, here. During this crisis, our hours may vary and our phone support staff is limited. For the safety of our team and patients, we are collecting as much information as possible in advance of your appointment, to reduce your check-in time inside the office.
We have implemented a telehealth platform so we can continue to care for you virtually! All of our Physicians and PA's are available for appointments for new and existing patients in-office and virtually if preferred.
Before your appointment begins, whether in the office or virtually, we will still need to gather your information. This includes:
- your insurance card and photo ID
- the payment method you will use
- verify your insurance eligibility (if telehealth is not a covered benefit on your plan, you will have the option to self-pay)
Call as soon as possible if you are running late for your appointment. We will do all that we can to accommodate your appointment and to minimize the need to reschedule.Strict No Show Policy
No shows and short-notice cancellations are a significant problem, and you will not be rescheduled during this crisis if you do not inform us in advance that you will miss your appointment. Once your appointment is booked, the appropriate staffing, rooms, and setups are allocated for you. Our staff is committed to providing those patients who are scheduled with quality care, but we cannot make ourselves available to patients that don't value our willingness to serve.
We are waiving any no-show fees and short-notice cancellation penalties during this crisis, and will be open by appointment only during scheduled patient-care hours. Giving us advance notice allows us to reschedule other urgent patients on our waitlist during these limited hours, and so we can keep our doors "open" as needed only.
We may require a non-refundable deposit depending on the nature of your medical or cosmetic visit. If needed, this will be explained to you when you make your appointment.What are we doing to protect you from Coronavirus?
We have taken extensive precautionary measures to provide a safe and clean environment to our patients, and appreciate all of your cooperation in this effort to protect our staff and eachother. We are following CDC guidelines and sanitizing our clinic areas after every patient visit. We have taken additional measures in the public areas of our office as well, and have sanitizers available throughout the office for your use.
For patients coming into the office:
- Only patients with appointments will be permitted into the clinic. Please ask any companions to remain in their vehicle, unless a guardian or caregiver.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times unless instructed to remove by our staff.
- Please arrive a few minutes early. Once you arrive at the office please remain in your vehicle, our doors may be locked. Please call the number posted near the entrance. This is a special number for arrivals only. We will walk you into the building and directly to your exam room.
This situation is evolving rapidly, and we feel that we are able to continue our operations and provide excellent service while following all of the precautions to keep you and our team safe. Please note that our policies may change in response to new information and we appreciate your ongoing cooperation. TELEMEDICINE
We are having great success in caring for our patients virtually! Please click here for more information.