Video Visits (Telemedicine) Policy
While we would love to see you in-person, we understand that this may not be necessary during this pandemic. Video visits allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in the clinic, without additional exposure to you or our team.Scheduling
Please use our Appointment Request page, or call our office at (734) 344-4567 to request a Video Visit. Our staff will explain the process and make sure your concerns can be addressed by a virtual meeting with one of our providers.Requirements
In order to schedule a Video Visit, there are a few things that you need to know. This includes:
- Your insurance card and photo ID must be up to date in our system.
- You must have an email address, phone number, and credit card on file.
- Patients with insurance: We will collect your co-pay prior to scheduling the visit, and we will bill your insurance company. In the event that your insurance plan does not cover telemedicine (almost all of them are stepping up and adding it right now), your card will be charged our self-pay rate (up to $125). We are not able to verify this for you in advance, as plans are rapidly changing.
- Patients without insurance: If you are self-pay, we will bill the cost of the visit (up to $125) at the time of scheduling.
- You will need a smartphone or tablet, and the ability to install a free app.
- You will need a private, well-lit, quiet place for your appointment.
- You will need a decent internet connection.
- You have read and agree to the Telehealth Consent
- Recommended: Please have a secondary phone line available in case we have technical issues, or lose audio, we will call you on that number.
Once your visit is scheduled, you will receive an email with all of the necessary instructions to prepare for your visit. Please make sure you review our Appointment Policy as well.